[Fis] POSTING IN THE LIST

From: Pedro C. Mariju�n <[email protected]>
Date: Tue 22 Jul 2003 - 12:54:30 CEST

Dear FISers,

During the coming weeks, until late August, I will check my mail
occasionally (and won�t be able to redirect any messages to the list). Be
aware that after the recent changes the 'reply' command cannot be used to
post in the list: all messages have to be addressed, only from your very
subscription address, to FIS@LISTAS.UNIZAR.ES

During this relaxed period the two messages per week rule (or 3 for pretty
short ones) has also to be respected. The counting starts each Monday, and
I am right now reintroducing Igor's new message (so, he and Shu-Kun have
only one shot left for this week).

Have a good vacation time!