Re: [Fis] continuing the session molecular recognition and inviting papers on this topic

From: Dr. Shu-Kun Lin <[email protected]>
Date: Tue 02 Sep 2003 - 17:35:12 CEST

Dear Pedro and other FIEers:

We may organize several papers on this topic for publication as a special issue
in my journal MOLECULES (http://www.mdpi.org/molecules/)
or Molecular Diversity (http://www.kluweronline.com/issn/1381-1991).
These two journals have been fully covered by Science Citation Index database.
As the editor-in-chief of the printed journal Molecular Diversity
I can have a special issue on molecular identity or molecular distinguishability
which is essentially a molecular recognition topic. Could you prepare an overview
f the discussions for publication as the first paper? The deadline for sending
the papers to me might be 1 December 2003.

I am still handling some of the comments made by Igor and other FIEers.

Thanks, Pedro!

Shu-Kun

--
Dr. Shu-Kun Lin