Cadiz. CSIC. RE: [Fis] continuing the session molecular recognition and inviting papers on this topic

From: Bibliotecario CSIC Puerto Real <[email protected]>
Date: Tue 09 Sep 2003 - 09:59:11 CEST

Dear friend

many thanks, because of your message. Could I require further data on
the (Morowitz, 2001) reference, please?

Many thanks, again.

Best regards.
The Librarian.
Enrique Wulff-Barreiro
Marine Sciences Institute from Andalusia (ICMAN)
Spanish Council for Scientific Research (CSIC)
Campus Univ. R�o San Pedro
11510 Puerto Real (C�diz)
Spain
Tel: 34- 56 832612