[Fis] project understanding knowledge

From: wolfgang hofkirchner <[email protected]>
Date: Sat 04 Oct 2003 - 12:16:20 CEST

dear fisers,

the vienna group is just preparing a proposal for a network of
excellence on the subject "understanding knowledge", priority 7,
framework programme 6 of the european commission. the aim is building
up a network of european research institutions that investigate
knowledge and its function for the knowledge-based society. we think
this would be a good opportunity to establish funded co-operation
between part of the fis community.

so if there is someone among you affiliated to an european institution
and interested in joining us, just send an email to me and we will
provide you with further information.

thanks,

wolfgang