Re: [Fis] "Ecological Economics and Information"

From: heiner benking <[email protected]>
Date: Tue 28 Oct 2003 - 23:34:40 CET

Ecological Eonomics and Herman Daly are identical for me.

I would love all of you/us to include the contributions of him and others
to a central question in a round table Lynton Caldwell initiated.
The question was : "Is Humanity destined---"
details and ways to find and dig deeper at:
http://benking.de/caldwell.html
http://www.benking.de/show-schau.htm

I myself asked about the ways and means in my contribution - which is very
much information pragmatics - wisdom or cyberculture oriented...
For a recent glimpse maybe see the TAGORE EINSTEIN COUNCIL link below...

cheers

HEienr

--
WHAT IS HOT?: