Re: [Fis] "Ecological Economics and Information"

From: heiner benking <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 31 Oct 2003 - 12:44:07 CET

> Dear Loet,
> "Do we follow science and technology where it takes us, hope for the best,
>
> and deal with the consequences? Or, instead, do we believe that the risks
> to humanity presented by advances in science and technology require a
> fundamental rethinking of the governance of the research and development
> enterprise?"
>
> (I think that Heiner will find it interesting ---thanks for the web
> addresses!).

Dear Luis
YES I FIND IT VERY INTERESTING - WOULD LIKE YOU TO SEE WHERE WE ARE
STRUGGLING ON THE POLICY AND CULTURAL AND EDUACTIONAL SIDE. See EMBODIED SHARED
COVENANT:
http://benking.de/covenant/sld001.htm
http://benking.de/covenant/tagore/sld001.htm

and feel the current ecological economics and Infor session will be an
intersting one.
by the ways did you Herman Daly's contribution in response to Caldwell's IS
HUMNALITY destined?
http://benking.de/caldwell.html

best
Heiner

PS:
We are presently exercising one of th first FIELD TESTS after some
developmetn the last your for teh first:

OPEN SPACE which can be done online - maybe more exciting and dynamic for
some of us one day...:
enjoy: http://www.openspace-online.com/

--
Heiner Benking