Re: [Fis] Sustainable use of resources

From: Luis Serra <[email protected]>
Date: Thu 13 Nov 2003 - 14:24:51 CET

Dear Sergio,

Many thanks for your message. I am very happy that an eminent colleague of
the Emergy field has contributed to focus our discussions. I totally agree
that we take natural resources for free --and that is in the present
context highly irrational and dangerous. I would like to prepare a future
contribution on the exergy evaluation of these resources (that I think is a
little bit different from the emergy analysis); and also I am very curious
to hear from the previous participants in this discussion their comments on
the cultural and social dimensions behind your economic proposal in the
last paragraph of your posting (I say this because I am leaving for a trip
and I will be unable to post during the next 10 days).

Best regards,

Luis