[Fis] Ecological Economics and Information

From: Tiezzi Enzo <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 14 Nov 2003 - 15:44:02 CET

 I would like to thank you all and particularly Jerry and Luis, who has
invited me to participate at this FIS debate. I would like to send you
some observations about Ecological economics and the new paradigm of
science that is needed, in my opinion, in order to face the global
environmental crisis. I attach a Word Document, let me know if there are
any difficulties.
Best regards,
Enzo Tiezzi

Prof. Enzo Tiezzi
Dip. di Scienze e Tecnologie chimiche e dei Biosistemi
Via della Diana 2/a
53100 Siena (Italia)
Tel: +39-0577-232012
Fax: +39-0577-232004