General Theories and Pragmatics Re: [Fis] Sustainable use of resources

From: heiner benking <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 28 Nov 2003 - 00:03:19 CET

I like your playing with meanings, models, meatphors and meaning, even when
the topic is a survival question which concerns me much since soo long..
looking into cultures and environments...

My question: Did any one of you follow General Systems Theory (GST)
(Bertalanffy) 1968 versus General Model Theory (GMT) 1972.

(Stachowiak)
Stachowiak wrote in the '72 for UNESCO on Scientific THOUGHT (with Beer,
Piaget,....) and later the 5 volumes on Pragmatics in the 70ies and 80ies.

best

heiner

--
WHAT IS HOT?:
Nov. 7-9, The Unifying Aspects of Cultures

Nov. 14.- 16. Gemeinsamer Kongress der Leibniz - Soziet�t und der
Deutschen Gesellschaft f�r Kybernetik
H. Benking Cybernetic Futures
http://www.kybernetiknet.de/news.html
Nov. 18.Global Education Week - open-space online!!
http://www.coe.int/T/E/North-
South_Centre/Programmes/3_Global_Education/d_GE_Newsletter/GENews
24.asp#P173_10824
EMBODIED SHARED COVENANT -
http://benking.de/covenant/sld001.htm
http://benking.de/covenant/tagore/sld001.htm