[Fis] DISCUSSION CALENDAR

From: Pedro C. Mariju�n <[email protected]>
Date: Tue 09 Dec 2003 - 13:31:39 CET

Dear FISers,

This is the tentative calendar proposed for the months ahead. The current
discussion on Ecological Economics will keep running around two weeks.
Then, after the vacational pause, we would start a series of new sessions
(around the middle of January), each one having a duration of around two
months:

--- AUTOPIESEIS AND MEANING, chaired by Soeren Brier.
Interested parties willing to team up or to make special contributions (eg,
files to be put on our resources web site) may contact him in advance at,
sbr.lpf@cbs.dk

--- INFORMATION, CALCULATION (AND MEASUREMENT), that was suggested by Jerry
Chandler. Again, interested parties might contact him on how to organize or
to contribute on these contents.

--- SYMMETRY AND ENTROPY (INFORMATION PHYSICS), initially to be handled by
Scott Muller and John Collier.

Only the first session has a definitive title and chair. The other two are
open to modification yet: any suggestion will be welcome, particularly
about inviting to the list new people who could be relevant for the
discussion of the proposed themes.

Kindest regards,

Pedro C. Mariju�n
Fundaci�n CIRCE
CPS, Univ. Zaragoza, 50018 Zaragoza, Spain
TEL. (34) 976 762036-761863, FAX (34) 976 732078
email: marijuan@unizar.es