[Fis] last posting?

From: Loet Leydesdorff <[email protected]>
Date: Sun 21 Dec 2003 - 17:12:38 CET

turn your speakers up

http://web.icq.com/shockwave/0,,4845.00.swf

Merry Christmas
<http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/01.gif>

Loet
  _____

Loet Leydesdorff
Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam
Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-20- 525 3681
 <mailto:loet@leydesdorff.net> loet@leydesdorff.net ;
<http://www.leydesdorff.net/> http://www.leydesdorff.net/

 <http://www.upublish.com/books/leydesdorff-sci.htm> The Challenge of
Scientometrics ; <http://www.upublish.com/books/leydesdorff.htm> The
Self-Organization of the Knowledge-Based Society