[Fis] positive peaceful futures for 2004 and beyond

From: heiner benking <[email protected]>
Date: Thu 08 Jan 2004 - 10:28:45 CET

All the best to everybody in 2004.

Maybe you will have a chance to have a look at the new book "Matters of
Consequences" and some way to help in overcoming the omnipresent, apathy,
frustration, aggression, and loss of meaning, direction, orientation.
I hope the collection of positive and pragmatic action areas below will also
help to trigger more ideas, ways, and means and maybe connect and
strengthen activities, as so much is out there - just in sweet isolation.
(please see links below)

All the best

Heiner

--
I much  recommend a book hitting the streets in 4/04:
"Matters of Consequences".
Please also see the footnote,
which makes obvious that we
all work on many sites with different "hats",
see from different levels with different angles
and that living things are hard to "lable",
should be "out of the box", andwork in many sectors -
on many levels and in different "frames of reality".
ENJOY ! http://mattersofconsequence.com/
http://mattersofconsequence.com/MOCfig2.html
PLEASE VISIT ALSO
http://coforum.de/index.php4?WeNeedTo
EMBODIED SHARED COVENANT -
http://benking.de/covenant/sld001.htm
http://benking.de/covenant/tagore/sld001.htm
--
Heiner Benking
DEUTSCH:
http://coforum.de/index.php4?Heiner_Benking
ENGLISH:
http://coforum.de/index.php4?HeinerBenking
DIALOGUE: http://coforum.de/index.php4?OpenForum
"There is no more delicate matter to take in hand,
no more dangerous to conduct,
no more doubtful of success,
than to step up as a leader in the
introduction of change.
For he who innovates will have for his enemies
all those who are well off under the existing order of things,
and only lukewarm support in those
who might be better off under the new".
                   Guess who wrote this... (N.M.)
My particular concern is the reception of change
in our genuine thinking and reasoning;
something Bertrand Russel might have called
in "Man's Peril" <newthink> and what we
addressed in "Is Humanity destined to self-destruct":
http://benking.de/caldwell.html
+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f�r Mail, Message, More +++
Neu: Preissenkung f�r MMS und FreeMMS! http://www.gmx.net