Re: [Fis] meaning of meaning

From: S�ren Brier <[email protected]>
Date: Wed 11 Feb 2004 - 16:55:15 CET

Dear Loet

But we have not invented an artificial meaning processing system so far.
I know Lotfi Zadhe (inventor of fuzzy logic) is trying to make an
approximation. He calls it 'computing with words'. Still that very
complicated system is very limited in its representation of meaning. See
 http://www-bisc.cs.berkeley.edu

--
Best wishes S�ren Brier
Copenhagen Business School