Re: [Fis] Meaningful Information vs Information

From: S�ren Brier <[email protected]>
Date: Wed 11 Feb 2004 - 17:37:38 CET

As Loet says, meaning it is what makes the difference a difference. I,
add that in that moment it happens because we or living systems
construct an interpretant and thereby a sign. By this action we include
the difference as a significant thing or invent in our life world,
'Umwelt' or what I call 'SIGNIFICATION SPHERE'. That is the meaningful
world to the individual.

--
Best wishes S�ren Brier
Copenhagen Business School