Re: [Fis] Meaningful Information vs Information

From: Viktoras Didziulis <[email protected]>
Date: Tue 24 Feb 2004 - 23:31:41 CET

Rafael,

 Might be we are dealing with different layers of meaning of the word
meaning". It is probably the reason why we (listeners) sometimes do not
converge to a common point on this :-) as those layers probably intersect
with each other at some point of the semiotic or imaginary space (in
parallel to complex numbers and their imaginary parts composing a fractal..
)
 but we do not know precisely how to get there from our current positions
scattered all over the space which still remains unmapped.

Best wishes
Viktoras