Re: [Fis] A definition of Information (II)

From: S�ren Brier <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 27 Feb 2004 - 18:34:06 CET

Dear Stan

Then I did get it right the first time. My question is again how this
view fit with being a pan semiotician and how you see it fitting with a
Peircean semiotic evolutionary philosophy. In other words where is mind
and meaning? I presume that when you talk of energy you are using
standard physical language. So how does energy, information and
semiotics fit together in a theory of FIS in your framework. Do you have
a coherent and internal consistent theory developed?

               Soeren