Re: [Fis] A definition of Information (II)

From: Stanley N. Salthe <[email protected]>
Date: Mon 08 Mar 2004 - 10:34:24 CET

Pedro here (below) points out the importance of erasure in information
systems. Without this, systems would senesce very much faster than they
do. I would just point out that it is the necessity for erasure that
prevents the possibility of there being a Maxwellian Demon, who tries to
evade the SEcond Law!

STAN