Re: [Fis] Solidarity

From: Stanley N. Salthe <[email protected]>
Date: Sat 13 Mar 2004 - 23:36:55 CET

Folks --
What Jim says below seems quite the case. Our Leader on TV looks (subtley)
like he feels his "stock" has just been improved by this event. For a
self-declared "war president", this has to be bracing stuff! The trouble
is we are under threat, not only from the non-negotiating enemies of
modernity, but from the environmental conditions (including all those new
diseases coming from mass produced meat) resulting from our modern way of
life.
     Anyway, this event did give me (hardened and cynical) an unexpected
blue funk.

Sadly,
STAN