Re: [Fis] A definition of Information

From: S�ren Brier <[email protected]>
Date: Tue 16 Mar 2004 - 10:30:31 CET

Dear Rafael

Then we do not disagree. By putting Firstness and hypercomplexity in the
foundation a reduction is avoided, and Cybersemiotics stands as one
offer among many of conceptualizing the problem of information,
cognition and meaningful communication.

--
Venlig hilsen/Best wishes S�ren Brier
Handelsh�jskolen K�benhavn/Copenhagen Business School