Re: [Fis] bioinformation and entropy

From: Pedro C. Mariju�n <[email protected]>
Date: Thu 13 May 2004 - 15:10:07 CEST

Dear Kevin and FISers,

Let me use my 'courtesy ticket' (three in one week!) to thank you for the
very elegant posting. Indeed the application of Michael Conrad's
adaptability tradeoff to the physiology of neuronal tissue may be full of
seminal insights. Actually Michael has been the leading figure in the
reflection on the 'vertical flow of information', from the subatomic to the
molecular, cellular, neuronal, organismic and ecologic (and social)... so
central in the fis whole project.

Anyhow, some parties have requested off-line that those who are conversant
on quantum entropy make some introductory postings about that matter--would
it be possible?

with thanks,