Re: [Fis] Re: Shannon Entropy

From: Shu-Kun Lin <[email protected]>
Date: Wed 16 Jun 2004 - 15:59:12 CEST

Fully agree with Professor Ebeling:
"entropy is one of the most difficult concepts of science! "
It is admirable at least to recognize the problem.

Any good overviews? Please contribute to our journal ENTROPY
at http://www.mdpi.net/entropy/, a journal I just mentioned as
an example in the 3rd conference Wizards of Open Society in Berlin
(http://wizards-of-os.org/).

Shu-Kun

--
Dr. Shu-Kun Lin
Molecular Diversity Preservation International (MDPI)