RE: [Fis] Philosophers describe science

From: Loet Leydesdorff <[email protected]>
Date: Thu 01 Jul 2004 - 00:09:43 CEST

Thank you, Michael, for this clear and loud statement. I appreciate your
position.

I assume that it is ok with you that I am of a different opinion. My
interest is primarily in the relations between science, technology and
society, and therefore I happen to be a social (non-)scientist. :-)

With kind regards,

Loet