Re: [Fis]: Re: Distribution of Energy is (not) the same as disorder?

From: Shu-Kun Lin <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 10 Sep 2004 - 22:08:57 CEST

Michel

An International Treaty on the Definition of
"Disorder" should be created to define "discorder",
"information", 'symmetry", "entropy", etc. or give this
task to the same international agency in Paris that keeps the
prototype of the standar 1 meter long metal bar to give a standard
definition: to say the Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa has
a disorder of 1, in collaboration with Musee du Louvre.

Have a nice weekend!

Shu-Kun

--
Dr. Shu-Kun Lin
Molecular Diversity Preservation International (MDPI)