[Fis] Interdisciplinary consilience by translating into numbers

From: Karl Javorszky <[email protected]>
Date: Mon 04 Oct 2004 - 12:48:38 CEST

And what is again common to all kinds of rational science? Isn't it the
NUMBERS? Let us take tribology, in each of the sub-professions there is
knowledge how to diminish a scalar by reducing a component of that
summation over all factors influencing the drag.

The interdisciplinary language is the language of numbers.

Karl
E-mail address new: kj04@chello.at