Re: [Fis] finding the common in the diverse and the diverse in the common

From: Rafael Capurro <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 29 Oct 2004 - 11:09:34 CEST

Karl,

very shortly: the only problem I see with your materialistic stance is...
that numbers are not material! so your whole underlying (ontological)
argument (being=being material) is constructed upon a contradiction. This
is a long (Western) story going back to Plato (not just Marx) and beyond.
kind regards
Rafael
Prof. Dr. Rafael Capurro
Hochschule der Medien (HdM) University of Applied Sciences, Wolframstr. 32,
70191 Stuttgart, Germany
Private: Redtenbacherstr. 9, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
E-Mail: rafael@capurro.de; capurro@hdm-stuttgart.de
Voice Stuttgart: + 49 - 711 - 25706 - 182
Voice private: + 49 - 721 - 98 22 9 - 22 (Fax: -21)
Homepage: www.capurro.de
Homepage ICIE: http://icie.zkm.de
Homepage IJIE: www.ijie.org