Re: [Fis] Consilience: Writing on the Clouds

From: Stanley N. Salthe <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 26 Nov 2004 - 18:26:26 CET

A couple of thoughts on Pedro's posting.
(1) I have found that the liklihood of one's efforts reaching the clouds is
strongly tied to one's connections with other workers. No cloud without
lots of water!
(2) On the return flow to nurture technology, this is vastly increased by
storm conditions. The metaphor for storm in this case would be war.

STAN