"archive"

From: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu 15 Nov 2001 - 13:19:02 CET

Dear Wolfang and colleagues,

After getting free from other concerns, I am currently thinking on several
proposals to revamp fis activities in the web site. Apart from the proposed
Virtual Conference with Shu Kun, the "archive" section can contribute to
keep a regular activity and generation of novelties in our web site. The
introduction of fis-teaching programs and contents, pre-prints of papers in
order to get comments, etc. Andrei has already responded positively about
his own PhD course and in a matter of weeks we may have available some of
these new contents.

The appropiate management of this (pretty moderate) tech. work. is a must
before thinking on any new steps. How do you see it? Will it be possible
from your side?

Hope all is going well

Pedro C. Marijuán
Fundaci�n CIRCE
CPS Univ. Zaragoza, 50015 Zaragoza, Spain
TEL. (34) 976 762036-761863, FAX (34) 976 732078
email: marijuan@posta.unizar.es