Make A �Decision

From: joseph savimbi <[email protected]>
Date: Thu 20 Nov 2003 - 12:37:05 CET

Good Day,

I hope this mail meets you in good time. My proposal to you
will be very surprising, as we have not had any Personal
contact. However, I sincerely seek your confidence in this
transaction, which I propose to you as a man of integrity. First
and foremost I wish to introduce myself properly to you.

My name is Joseph Savimbi; I am a nephew and Personal Assistant
to Jonas Malheiro Savimbi, the leader of UNITA (National Union
for the Total Independence of Angola). I got your email address
from a directory, in my search for a partner for this
transaction, hence this letter. You may know that my Uncle was
recently killed in a battle with the government troops of
Angola, led by President Dos Santos, on Friday 22nd February
2002. After my Uncle's death, Mr. Antonio Dembo who was his
second in command, assumed office as leader of UNITA, and UNITA
was in a state of turmoil. Prominent members like Carlos Morgado lobbied to depose him and assume office as leader to enrich
themselves and some of them who saw me as a threat to their
ambitions, including Mr.Dembo, planned to kill me.

The tension and confusion in UNITA become uncontrollable when
Mr.Dembo died 10days after my Uncle died. Being a young man who
desires a peaceful life, I am no more interested in conflicts
and wars, this is why I secretly left Angola and came here
(EGYPT) to seek political asylum. I am sincerely seeking for
your highly needed assistance in respect to safekeeping of some
of my Uncle's money that arose from Diamonds sales. This money
(US$18.5million), is already in a Security Agency in europe. The entire information to the account is with me, for i logged the
funds myself, using my name and information’s.

As a matter of fact, this is the reason I chose to come to Egypt to seek for political asylum. It is very clear with the way
things are now, that President Dos Santos will lobby the
International Community to freeze my Uncle's assets and accounts
abroad, to ground UNITA, since he has already done this in
Angola. I plan to use this money to safeguard my future. It is
very essential that you understand that the kind of trust and
confidence I want to put in you is extraordinary, and an act of
desperation on my part, in order not to lose this money. Also,
ensure that this contact with you should be treated with utmost
secrecy.

The help I need from you is withdrawing the fund deposited in my name, from the Agency, after which, the money will be
transferred to your account preferably a new account you should
open for this transaction. My share of the money will be
returned to me when my asylum application is granted, and I have permission to do business and open an account here. For your
reliable assistance, I will reward you with a bargained
percentage when we agree to do business togerther. I have with
me, all necessary information’s on how you can retrieve
the funds. Also, everything will be legally processed for
transfer of ownership to you, and this transaction should be
completed immediately depending on your prompt response.

I will give you the name of the Agency and further
information’s when you decide to go into business with me,
you should know that i need to withhold those
information’s for know till i know more about you and your
willingness to go into this business with me. I thank you in
advance as I anticipate your assistance in enabling me achieve
this goal. Please contact me whether or not you are interested
in assisting me. This will enable me scout for another partner
in the event of non-interest on your part.

Sincerely, J.Savimbi.

Contact me at(its_jsam@hotmail.com)

Contact me at (betterunderstanding@ureach.com or its_jsam@hotmail.com )