serve you fitt like a glove penalty

From: cornelius crickard <[email protected]>
Date: Sun 14 Nov 2004 - 19:48:41 CET
Q. Why does Michael Jackson arrange for privateshopping?

A. So his guests won't be accompanied by guardians!

The ground was sawdust and the pebbles scattered around were hard knots from trees, worn smooth in course of time

jurnuo disar HZ03 bombur Bush and Gore were sitting in a restaurant to discuss the craziness of the election. When the waitress came to take their orders, Gore said, "I'll take the steak." When she asked Bush, he said, "I'll take the quicky." Gore motioned for the waitress to come closer, and whispered into her ear "He means the quiche."

efv.gif