Boost your appeal

From: latrina gardner <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 26 Nov 2004 - 00:40:52 CET

get some of the action

After I saw that story on Dateline NBC about your perfume I ordered some
and I am "extremely" satisfied. Women are now coming up and talking to ME! I
don't even have to use pick-up lines anymore. Thank you.- Robert Y. in
Tuscon, AZ.

CNN: The power of smell is undeniable�humans are influenced by airborne
chemicals undetectable as odors, called pheromones. Researchers at the
University of Chicago say they have the first proof that humans produce and
react to pheromones.

http://ha.A0e8.goodproductclimate.com/p/
For more information or to stop receiving or to see our address.

He was tightly bound, and one strand of rope ran across the machine on his
wrist and pressed it into his flesh until the pain was severe. But he
resolved to be brave, whatever happened, so he stumbled along after the
savages without a word
After a brief journey they came to a village, where Rob was thrust into a
brushwood hut and thrown upon the ground, still tightly bound