Re: SV: [Fis] Consilience: Writing on the Clouds

From: Heiner Benking <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 03 Dec 2004 - 06:57:38 CET

THANK YOU Søren
very well and I am fully with you, except I do not get what "embodied" means
to you!
I wonder if you meanwhile (after last Fuschl) had a chance to check out
Herbert Stachowiak and his "Systematic Neo-Pragmatism" from the 1980ies and
his GENERAL MODEL THEORY from 1965 ! ?
http://www.cafeweltgeist.org/ewoc_slideshows/benking/sld024.htm and
/sld023.htm
With Stachowiak you find a lot of Peirce and his Firstness and Secondness in
Original and Collected / Invited works. Maybe wothwhile checking out before
re-inventing the wheel.

What I am aiming at his how do we model and embody in order to share and
discuss fidelity and shared multi-perspectivism.
well you have seen earlier posting on this
terms:
http://benking.de/systems/encyclopedia/encyclopedia-entries-benking.htm#_Toc87362172
and 0479 COGNITIVE PANORAMA 1) - 2) 1, 0484 COGNITIVE SPACES 1)

I just wonder if you can follow me so we can discuss "wholeness or holism"
in a concrete, systematic, multi-sign, multi-mode and multi-modal AND ALSO
"IMMERSIVE" - PARTICIAPTORY - COMMUNICATIVE approach.
This we do with youth - pathfidners since some time. See the WORLD HOUSE,
not just Weltanschaung...:
http://www.cafeweltgeist.org/ewoc_slideshows/benking/sld011.htm

But this not in some equations and theories only, but hands on, at least for
SURVEY (overview) KNOWLEDGE, to share "common frames of references" as a
prerequisite to any "TOE" - which typically doesn't even check out its
baseline first.

Best

Heiner

--