I think this will intrigue you verify

From: quinn turnbo <[email protected]>
Date: Sun 05 Dec 2004 - 17:38:47 CET
A plane is on its way to Montreal when a blondein Economy Classgets upandmovestothe First Class sectionand sits down. Theflight attendant watches herdothis andasks to see her ticket.Shethentellsthe blonde thatshepaid for economy and that she will have go sit in the back.
The blonde replies I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Montreal andI'mstaying right here! The flightattendant goesintothe cockpitandtells the pilotand co-pilotthat there issome blonde bimbositting in First Classthat belongs in Economy and won't move back to her seat. The co-pilot goes back to the blonde and tries to explain thatbecauseshe only paid forEconomy shewill have to leave andreturn to herseat.The blonde replies, I'mblonde, I'm beautiful,I'm goingtoMontreal andI'mstayingright here! The co-pilot tells the pilot that he probably should have the police waiting when they land to arrest this blonde woman that won't listen to reason.

So the jury shall consist of the Cowardly Lion, the Hungry Tiger, Jim the Cab-horse, the Yellow Hen, the Scarecrow, the Wizard, Tik-tok the Machine Man, the Sawhorse and Zeb of Hugson's Ranch
sazeto hamskerpir a8 mjodvitnir

i.gif