Re: [Fis] nail found in Zaragoza

From: Pedro Marijuan <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 17 Jun 2005 - 14:40:52 CEST

Dear FIS colleagues,

I am afraid that at the time being not much can be added to the recent
messages by Karl and Bob (below). It properly becomes the matter of a
genuine fis research project, far beyond the limitations of an e-forum. My
impression is that around these very matters (ascendancy in economic and
ecologic networks, general equivalence between networks and
multidimensional partitions) may revolve the foundations of a new
"information economy" discipline.

Could we discuss in Paris how to organize dedicated teamwork at fis? We are
leaving quite many interesting elaborations behind us, unfortunately
without the finishing touches necessary for the disciplinary "markets".

Anyhow, as the Paris conference is getting very close, perhaps it would be
time for our chairs to produce some wrap up of the current session...

best wishes

Pedro