Re: [Fis] Conference aftermath

From: Igor Rojdestvenski <[email protected]>
Date: Wed 13 Jul 2005 - 10:12:33 CEST

Dear Pedro and all,

I would suggest adding to the list, probably in p.2.

Creation and maintaining of interdisciplinary information theory dictionary
of terms which mean the same in the listed areas;
Discussing the possibility of terminology unification in these areas;

Many of our discussions here stem out of linguistic problems: similar terms
have different connotations and contexts in different fields, other terms
are different but mean essentially the same, and it all quickly dissolves
from science to the Tower of Babel situation.

Yours, Igor Rojdestvenski