Re: [Fis] Invitation: Join the editorial Board of DIVERSITY (http://www.prodiversity.org/)

From: Erdi Peter <[email protected]>
Date: Mon 21 Nov 2005 - 15:40:03 CET

Shu-Kun:

I take the liberty to forward your letter to Scott E. Page, who serves
as the Associate Director, Center for the Study of Complex Systems, at
Univ. Michigan. As you may know. he contibuted very much to understanding
the mechanisms how diversity at individual level might lead to collective
advantage for a population. See:

http://www.cscs.umich.edu/~spage/diversity.htm

Best wishes

Peter Erdi