[Fis] Good bye, FIS friends!

From: Dr. Shu-Kun Lin <[email protected]>
Date: Mon 09 Jan 2006 - 19:49:53 CET

Dear All,

As a chemist I have been sometimes active here at this
discussion group for some years. I am grateful to you for your tolerance
for an experimental chemist to naively attack the most difficult problem.
Thanks! I would like to continue to pursue my interest here and
try to publish some papers but I do not have the ideal condition of
doing good research in an ivory tower where scientists have nothing to
worry about income and the family support. Recent years
I worked almost exclusively on online journal publishing,
including ENTROPY. My most recently edited paper is
the last paper, Joe Rosen, The Symmetry Principle.
Entropy 2005, 7[4], 308-313, listed at the end of
http://www.mdpi.org/entropy/list05.htm. I went so far that
I never found time to read carefully any new literature on
the topics of "What is Information" and "Symmetry, Order and Entropy"
even though I jointly started these discussions here.

In a few minutes, I will unsubscribe myself here and concentrate on
my humble publishing business to earn some bread for my lovely
children. I may try to publish some chemistry papers only and I
am certainly cannot contribute anything more on FIS. Papers from
you are welcome to be published in my journals as I am happy
to provide the publishing service for all of you.

All the best for the year 2006!

Shu-Kun

--
Dr. Shu-Kun Lin
Molecular Diversity Preservation International (MDPI)