RE: [Fis] biological "dynamics"

From: Christophe Menant <[email protected]>
Date: Tue 31 Jan 2006 - 00:51:17 CET

Dear Loet,
I still feel that the meanings, even related to cultural levels, may not
need an dditional
dimension as they still come from interpretations which are part of the
existing systems
(more complex interpretations for sure, but still interpretations).
Perhaps it is the ‘reflexive’ aspect of the communication that is to be
identified as a new
element justifying the call for a new dimension.
And then we could justify a new dimension as attached to self consciousness
or to phenomenal consciousness or to free will.

All the best

Christophe