RE: Fw: [Fis] art and meaning

From: Loet Leydesdorff <[email protected]>
Date: Sun 19 Feb 2006 - 14:16:38 CET

Dear Soeren:

Before we might be able to measure meaning, we would first need to have a
mathematical theory of meaning in order to specify the expectation.

With best wishes,

Loet

Loet Leydesdorff
Amsterdam School of Communications Research (ASCoR),
Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam.
Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-20- 525 3681;
[email protected] ; http://www.leydesdorff.net/