FW: Fw: [Fis] art and meaning

From: Loet Leydesdorff <[email protected]>
Date: Thu 23 Feb 2006 - 11:15:08 CET

Dear John,

I got permission of Pedro to post our exchange to the list. As you see, I
edited one sentence a bit because I did not want a third person to be
involved without his permission. The mail went unexpectedly on your behalf.
I can only correct this next week. :-)

With best wishes,

Loet

Loet Leydesdorff
Amsterdam School of Communications Research (ASCoR),
Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam.
Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-20- 525 3681;
[email protected] ; <http://www.leydesdorff.net/>http://www.leydesdorff.net/