RE: [Fis] Biomolecular information

From: by way of Pedro Marijuan <[email protected]>
Date: Thu 23 Feb 2006 - 15:07:56 CET

Dear Sri (and Shu-Kun),

Thank you for the elegant comments on molecular recognition, and apologies
to all FISers for my very poor participation in the discussion during last
two years. I am recently working in very funny empirical tests--for
instance, trying to explain a number of experimental anomalies we find in
the treatment of metals and alloys with laser (I am collaborating in this
project with leading crystallographer Angel Vegas, who is also in the fis
list). You won't believe how close are our theoretical and experimental
problems on molecular information to recent fis discussions. Although we
cannot participate actively, we are much enjoying these exchanges.
Very best wishes. --Xerman

PS. I am sending copy of this message to Shu-Kun. I really hope he will
rejoin fis list once he can stabilize his entrepreneurial projects. He is a
great pioneer in the field of molecular recognition studies.

--
Xerm�n de la Fuente Leis
Laboratorio de Procesado de Materiales por L�ser