Re: [Fis] The Identity of Ethics

From: Rafael Capurro <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 21 Apr 2006 - 17:12:06 CEST

Dear Pedro,

another way of putting the endo/exo perspective
is using the difference morality/ethics which:
normally we take care of moral problems from
an endo (first person) perspective by 'hearing' at
what 'conscience' says. But as things become more
complex it is better if we make explicit our moral
thoughts and at this moment ethics starts...
Rafael

Prof. Dr. Rafael Capurro
Hochschule der Medien (HdM) University of Applied Sciences, Wolframstr. 32,
70191 Stuttgart, Germany
Private: Redtenbacherstr. 9, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
E-Mail: rafael@capurro.de; capurro@hdm-stuttgart.de
Voice Stuttgart: + 49 - 711 - 25706 - 182
Voice private: + 49 - 721 - 98 22 9 - 22 (Fax: -21)
Homepage: www.capurro.de
Homepage ICIE: http://icie.zkm.de
Homepage IRIE: http://www.i-r-i-e.net