Re: Fw: [Fis] The Identity of Ethics

From: Rafael Capurro <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 21 Apr 2006 - 17:15:47 CEST

Viktoras,

if understand you well, you are talking about,
morality AND about ethics but without making
the distinction. morality as a tool ensures survival
but it needs, helas, ethics (as a reflective tool) in
order to evolve...
Sorry for this second mail
Rafael

Prof. Dr. Rafael Capurro
Hochschule der Medien (HdM) University of Applied Sciences, Wolframstr. 32,
70191 Stuttgart, Germany
Private: Redtenbacherstr. 9, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
E-Mail: rafael@capurro.de; capurro@hdm-stuttgart.de
Voice Stuttgart: + 49 - 711 - 25706 - 182
Voice private: + 49 - 721 - 98 22 9 - 22 (Fax: -21)
Homepage: www.capurro.de
Homepage ICIE: http://icie.zkm.de
Homepage IRIE: http://www.i-r-i-e.net