Re: Fw: [Fis] The Identity of Ethics

From: Heiner Benking <[email protected]>
Date: Wed 26 Apr 2006 - 22:02:51 CEST

Dear List
Hans Jonas could see "Future Ethics only with TIME and SPACE horizon".
and I feel we need for this some kind of embodiment to make it real and
tabgible, so we can "negotiate" and see the overlap of such "fields within
fields".
I know that this requires some positional and situational / contextual
information in the sense of Paul A. Weiss.
But this is where I am struggling, of if someone on the list was also
looking into morphodynamics and and - pls. let me know.

Heiner

PS:
here are earlier links of mine to Hans JONAS and Paul WEISS:
http://benking.de/jonas-1993.html

http://benking.de/culture/konrad-lorenz-emergenz-1997/sld004.htm
see also http://benking.de/worldview-compositions.html

--
PLEASE REPLY TO:     heiner.benking@open-forum.de
GMX Produkte empfehlen und ganz einfach Geld verdienen!