Re: [Fis] The Identity of Ethics

From: James N Rose <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 12 May 2006 - 03:16:58 CEST

I would like to challenge this as a category error.
Integrity does not have to be linked with ethics
or morals.

A cannibal who remains true to his/her collective's
code of behavior and eats other people is outside
the coda of other society's "ethics or morals",
but has 'integrity' within his/her social order.

At the very best, your defnition/inference holds
only when singular societal value sets are
the criteria for judgement. A general attachment
of 'integrity' with morals is improper.

James Rose