[Fis] Announcing the Q.I. session

From: Pedro Marijuan <[email protected]>
Date: Fri 12 May 2006 - 15:01:57 CEST

Dear FISers,

Let us hurry up with the latest comments on information ethics (including
the chairs' final comments if it is viable for them--and many thanks for
their chairing!!), as we are going to start at the beginning of next week
a very challenging session on Quantum Information. Let me acknowledge, and
cordially thank, the cooperation of our FIS colleague Michel Petitjean in
the organization of this new session.

best regards, ---Pedro

Announcing the 11th FIS Discussion Session:

QUANTUM INFORMATION

Chaired by:

Prof. Andrei Khrennikov
Director of International Center for Mathematical Modeling in Physics,
Engineering, Economy and Cognitive Sc.,
University of Vaxjo, Sweden.

and

Prof. Jonathan D.H. Smith