Re: [Fis] The Identity of Ethics and Integrity

From: James N Rose <[email protected]>
Date: Sat 13 May 2006 - 18:50:24 CEST

Thank you Pedro, for moving us along to the new topic.
I will add just these final remarks from myself.

Thank you Gordana for your far reaching thoughts.
Humanity is indeed in the process of becoming aware of
it's commitments to concurrent alternative tiers of
'integrity' - those it has already been part of,
and those it is capable of allieging to by conscious
commitment and volition. As well as learning how -
if at all possible - to coordinate the groupings
already developed.

Dialogue is the only way to achieve aspirations
of safety and peace - the state of existence we
intuit is best for long term individual/group
growth and advancement. But Dialogue requires
a criteria - extending respect and value to
companion participants - who are bringing alternative
life-choices and cultural modes to the forum.

To pre-judge 'differences' as being 'inferiorities',
is to doom any efforts to failure before even beginning.
Every person or group brings to a forum its own confidence
in itself - it -knows- it's own 'integrity'. It may
not believe in the integrity sets of others, but
communication and any possible coordination of these
integrity groupings, requires allowing that others have
as much innate dignity and worth as one does oneself.
Then and only then can coordination begin, let alone
be accomplished.

That is the real-time-experienced part of coping
with social & cultural integrities.

An arm's length analysis gives us a different
perspective however. It's well understood in
biology that the healthiest eco-systems aren't
the ones wholly uniform every where - but are
the ones where there is diversity : coordinated
but quite distinctive and individually unique.
Interactions happen, but on narrow limited basese.

If any one imposes on any other - a peace-state of sorts
occurs - but stagnation can set in for the long term.
Or, vulnerability .. if lack of engagements with
test-scenario situations prevent new-learnings and
responce-abilities that may be important, if only latent.

In general, from my research, "integrity" is a potentially
important meme in the understanding of how systems function,
operate, and experience. Be it within given tiers, or, between
nested emerged-tier levels. For General Systems analysis,
I believe it to be a key notion

I reference my website

    <http://www.ceptualinstitute.com/>

for anyone interested in reading and contacting
me off-list for conversation.

As regards 'information', one last thought for your
consideration: it is not only susceptible to 'translation'
but to 'transduction' as well; and extensive coding or masking.

At the moment, our primary analytical tool - mathematics -
is not fully equipped to deal with the inter-/intra-
emerged-tiered transductions of information.

A lot of conversation will go wanting, until those
needed math-operators are discerned/developed.

All best to everyone,
James Rose
Ceptual Institute
2006 May 13