Re: [Fis] Bell\\\'s inequality: Can we find its classical analogue? Classical and Quantum waves

From: Pedro Marijuan <[email protected]>
Date: Wed 07 Jun 2006 - 14:00:53 CEST

Dear colleagues,

let me add another aficionado naive speculation on the matters below :

We might regard every locus of space-time as having the capacity to
instantiate the whole laws of nature, in relation to any existential
perturbation by what we call matter, energy, etc. If there is an
"information processing capacity" strictly by adjacency, in which
informational perturbations --physical "state" information-- are passed or
reconstructed only from locus to locus, then the entanglement phenomenon
represents a serious violation of that scheme. Either a non-markovian
nature of the locus processes themselves (sort of memories in the
perturbation trails of entangled events) or communication through a new
meta-realm upon the previous laws have to be invoked. In the second case,
interpreted within a market scheme, all laws of nature would represent
mouth-to-moth direct communication between adjacent marketing individuals,
while in entanglement an uncanny transmission mechanism has to intervene:
phone, radio, etc. (but maybe not acting both bidirectionally and
simultaneously), so that the entangled parties may adjust to each
other. For the non-technical view, a sense of wholeness, of global
"entity", has to be added to interpretations of space-time...

best

Pedro