Re: [Fis] Reply to Arne Kjellman: Objective and Peceptional Realities and probabilities

From: Gordana Dodig-Crnkovic <[email protected]>
Date: Thu 08 Jun 2006 - 19:42:24 CEST

Dear Andrei,

> Nowdays in QI community is extremely popular Fuchsian (named to my
friend Chris Fuchs from Bell
> Lab) interpretation of QM: wave function is just information
representation of our believes about physical systems.

This sounds great to me.

> Quantum probabilities are subjective probabilities.
Is it necessary? Are all our beliefs considered to be subjective?
Is there a place for common beliefs?
(I think of shared beliefs within scientific communities.
In the same way as inter-subjective knowledge establishes itself as
"objective" knowledge within a community,
also common beliefs may arise as a result of shared knowledge.)

All the best,
Gordana

Gordana Dodig-Crnkovic
Senior Lecturer

M�lardalen University,
Department of Computer Science and Electronics

E-mail: gordana.dodig-crnkovic@mdh.se
http://www.idt.mdh.se/personal/gdc/