Re: [Fis] Limited info

From: James N Rose <[email protected]>
Date: Wed 21 Jun 2006 - 16:28:19 CEST

I have to pose the question .. if 'nature abhors a
gradient', then why are gradients pandemic and exhaustively
pervasive everywhere? (!)

I respectfully suggest that there is qualia or class
conflation involved with that premise.

I submit that Nature -flourishes- through/with gradients.

And in fact, uses special states of gradients, to induce
the instantiation of more and more gradients.

James Rose