[Fis] Gravitation: concise concept of

From: Karl Javorszky <[email protected]>
Date: Thu 22 Jun 2006 - 15:18:13 CEST

Dear Fis,

The recent postings are highly charged. We are cooking up something in this
community. James has again taken the dialectic role of the advocatus diaboli
as he says:
"First hole -- no one has a glimmer of a notion to -explain- gravity ... not
'describe it' .._explain it/account for it_."
So then, here is the challenge to debate a logical picture of gravity.

-----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----